It’s party season! That also means it is pizza season!. Well, technically I am not know sure if there is a connection between these too but I can eat pizza whenever I want, especially if it is homemade, healthy fresh ingredients and easily personalized.
I can actually make this naan pizza in under 10 minutes and another 10 minutes for baking. If you have seen our other recipes, you would know we usually prefer easy to make food.
Not only is it practical for our busy lives, it also help with keeping a healthier life. No one has time to cook for hours over one meal.
I love naan bread therefore, I make up recipes then can fit my naan life. And it works perfectly well for pizza. The bottom and edges are crispy when baked but the center is still soft and chewy and goes well with savory food.
- 3 Naan bread
- 1/4 cup Tomato sauce
- cheese As much as you like! (I like to cut my cheese in chunks for this recipe)
- 1/4 cup Chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced green/red peppers
- 1/4 cup Chopped spinach (gotta get those color in)
- 4 small piece Tuna/ sardine (or whatever meat product you prefer)
- 1/4 teaspoon Herb (Parsley, oregano)
- Place naan bread on a baking tray, then place the topper ingredients on the naan as listed above. Technically, the order is not important but we like our tomato sauce at the bottom
- Place the prepped naan in the oven
- Bake at 300 for 10 minute
- Let it cool for a while, then EAT!
I make naan pizza for various occasions like movie night, paired with our luxurious popcorn. it is so filling too,! If you have all the ingredients on the in your fridge you might as well try it.
The worst that would happen is, you end up loving it too much and overeat
As for us, we ended up having a little brunch feast.
Enjoy the pizza !
Naan Enthusiasts ,