Hello party people!
You probably all have various plans for the coming holidays, perhaps it is a large family dinner, small party with friends, or like me, a night in with cheesy Christmas movies and good food . I believe this simple but fancy looking recipe can help spruce up your holiday plans.
I truly enjoyed making and eating these because it takes little time and effort but the end result will impress.
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- 1/2 cup Chopped tomatoes
- 3 table spoon Tomato sauce
- 1 cup Finely chopped kale
- 3-4 pieces Sardine (can substitute it for anything, shredded beef, tuna, shrimp etc.)
- Herb spice (oregano)
- Slice your baguette diagonal to get the oval like shape
- Put a little bit of each ingredient on top of the bread. I put mine in this order. I smeared tomato sauce on the bread, added small pieces of chopped tomatoes, added sardine, sprinkled shredded cheese, lastly sprinkle my herbs on top of everything.
- At 350 degrees, pop the tray into the oven for 10 minutes
- Done! and ready for consuming
Like i said, it’s easy and take little time. it is cheap too!!
For this kind of recipe it’s all about what would taste great on a slice of baguette, then seal the deal with cheese!
Hope you try it out and tell me what you substituted and how it turned out!
Happy Fancy Holiday
Fictitious Heiress (only for this Christmas holiday tho)