Hello Carb Lovers!
This time we are turning our baguette stick into a tasty crunchy snack! This can be considered cheap eats because all you need is your baguette, olive oil and some herb/spice
- 1 stick of Baguette (also depends on how wild your party turns out)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- A pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of each herb spice (Oregano, Nutmeg, Parsley, Rosemary ) feel free to add your favorite herbs
- kitchen brush
- Slice your baguette diagonally to create a nice oval shaped piece and place then on a baking tray (may baking try had holes at the bottom , therefore, both side baked at the same time, I suggest you flip yours during half time to ensure even crispness )
- In a bowls, add all the other ingredient above and stir well (Olive oil, salt and herb/spice )
- Dip your kitchen brush into the oil concoction and lightly brush both side of sliced baguette. (I added a final sprinkle of parley after all was oil brushed)
- Pop the oil baguette into the oven
- Baked at 350 degree for 10 minutes (Remember to flip at the 5 minutes mark. it can burn very easily, as you can see from little baguette on the left )
when you take it out of the oven, let it cool first before trying. They are so crunchy and crispy. they make a great movie and on the go snack. or even a great side during dinner time
What are your favorite herbs and spices ? I need new flavors in my life!