Morning Food Lovers!
If you are a fellow morning hater, you definitely understand me when I say, I need a reason to be up early and also something yummy to fill my belly and keep a smile on my face. And If you can’t relate, wait till afternoon before you pass judgement.
Let’s jump straight into my pick me up breakfast. Although I say breakfast, I would most likely eat this as a Saturday or Sunday as brunch with tea and relaxing music, in my PJs.
Anyways, If you can relate please do tell, I know I am not alone.
- Sliced bread (ours is home made with rosemary spice infused)
- chopped up Kale
- diced Mushrooms
- chopped Onions
- Spices: Maggie, oregano, salt, nutmeg, chili pepper, rosemary
- Sesame oil for stir frying
- Add a teaspoon of sesame oils to a heated pan, you would use this to store fried the chopped ingredient. You can use other oils like olive oil but, I like sesame oils because it has its own unique fragrance and taste.
- Stir in chopped onions to the pan
- Stir in chopped kale
- Stir in chopped mushroom
- Add spices to the ingredients in the pan.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Fry one egg to tops the sandwich.
- On the slice on bread add the stir fried ingredients and then type with quarter of an avocado and fried egg
That should be all you need for a hearty sandwich. Pair with tea and you are ready for the day.
Weekend lover, Sandra