Hi wonderful people!
Do you ever have those day when you feel like being extra nice to you body. Maybe you have been having less than colorful meals lately or just momentary want to fill healthily satisfied. Well, this green smoothie is basically a pick me up kind of meal. I am not sure why I sound like a infomercial spokesperson but, as long as it is working.
Like all smoothies, it is very easy, you just need a blender and your fruits/veggies
- 2 Frozen chopped up Banana
- A bundle of Broccoli (refer to picture)
- 1 tbsp of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 cup of Almond milk
- I like to freeze my fruits before using them because it just makes the texture of the smoothie ice cream-like and creamier.
- Throw in your frozen banana and fresh broccoli into the blender
- Sprinkle some cinnamon and nutmeg
- Splash a little bit of almond milk
- Blend until fully smooth
That process sounded a bit like fairy magic. A dash of this, a sprinkle of that. I definitely feel a bit like a witch standing over a cauldron whenever I make my smoothies. Enjoy your smoothie and don’t be afraid to witch away and add interesting spices like nutmeg and interesting fruits and vegetable combo. You never know you could discover the potion for eternal youth.