Hello my fellow Foodies!
How have you all been doing? I hope life has been treating you all very well.
Today, we are sharing with you an awesome recipe that is so simple to make it will blow your mind! It is called sweet potato pizza because it is really made of sweet potatoes! I know, so healthy!
Let’s get started!
- 3 medium size sweet potatoes
- ½ cup of oats
- 1 egg
- minced mushrooms
- cinnamon basil leaves
- 1 green bell pepper
- tofu (This is optional)- if you decide to add it, remember to take out all the liquids from the tofu. We also spiced out tofu with some salt and pepper.
- Chop the 3-medium size sweet potatoes into small cubes. Then slowly blend them with the oats in a food processor or blender. After blending, put the mixture into a large bowl and then break the egg into it.
- Mix properly. Spread the mixture into a parchment paper making a circle shape on the pizza pan.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes (350 °F)
- Bring it out of the oven, and spread the chopped-up vegetables on the base.
- Put back to the oven for another 15 minutes (350°F)
Bring it out of the oven and Voilà, yummy HEALTHY PIZZA right at your finger tips!
Cooking tip: We found that we had to put the pizza back for another 10 minutes without the parchment paper, to make the center more crust like.
I hope you like this recipe, and if you have comments about it, leave it down below!
Thanks for reading!