This apple bite size dessert is our comeback recipe after such a long break, it definitely feels good to be back. We have been away for almost two months and feels even longer, we almost got swallowed up by the stress of school and life in general.
On the bright side, we are moving to my all time favourite season, Fall. It’s not too hot and it not too cold, just right. What more do I need? Maybe, this awesome apple snack??
WE got apple!!! And lots of it so let’s get creative. (I have never been this excited for apples until today)
- Greek yogurt
- Coconut flakes
- Wash your apples and thinly slice them into a circular shape (as seen in the picture)
- Now spread on a thick layer of Greek yogurt on the apple slices (like peanut butter)
- Then design with topping of your choice
For my Choco friends:
Do not worry I did not forget you guys. To chocofy this recipe, all you do is added cocoa powder to the Greek yogurt and stir well until well blended. Use this mixture instead of regular Greek yogurt, the taste definitely differs.
Some of my favorite topping combination includes:
- Strawberry, walnut, coconut flake
- Walnut and chocolate shaving
This recipe is so simple and you can just take a break from studies or work and try this. DO IT… you will feel energized like I did.
Wishing care and love this Thanksgiving. (We are Canadians)
Sandy (off to enjoy fall and apples)